+341

Life is to short to give a shit, so why do it? why not just not care(about drama/debates ect.) for once. Just let everything go, sit back and laugh at how seriously people take small problems, amirite?

lyenlions avatar Food & Drink
8 6
The voters have decided that lyenlion is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I did this my junior and senior year of high school. It was amazing.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +4Reply

I decided to start this earlier at school today and it felt great.

*too (the very first one)
And if you don't pay attention to debates, how will you learn anything?

What's even more fun is sitting back and looking at people who are sitting back and looking at those who get involved in petty arguments.

@What's even more fun is sitting back and looking at people who are sitting back and looking at those who get...

Even more fun is sitting back watching the people sitting back watching the people sitting back watching people who get to involved in petty arguments.

lyenlions avatar lyenlion Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's ETC. Not ECT. ECT is gibberish and makes you look like an imbecile. ETC. means "et cetera" which means "and the rest" in Latin.

Don't be an idiot.