+18

No matter how small, everything the guy you like says to you sticks like glue in your brain for months... amirite?

Relationships
0 5

i remember the first text my crush sent to me two years ago and the entire day following it. lacrosse practice, breakfast, and the fundraiser i helped out at with him. i don't like him anymore, but i still remember. . .

@i remember the first text my crush sent to me two years ago and the entire day following it. lacrosse practice...

wow. yea! its amazing how we can remember stuff like that. did u guys ever end up together?

*or girl...

John_Smiths avatar John_Smith Yeah You Are 0Reply
@John_Smith *or girl...

wow. nice to know some guys care about what girls say...

@wow. nice to know some guys care about what girls say...

yea. i swear sometimes us girls dont understand that boys do have feelings too and can fall head over heals for girls. maybe you guys should remind us more often :)