+377

Sharks only get 1 week out of the year, but black people get a whole month....who wants to explain why BLACK PEOPLE > SHARKS, amirite?

Evanholliss avatar
8 45
The voters have decided that Evanhollis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I guess by that standard, SHARKS > WHITE PEOPLE because we've got nothing....

because some black people kill more humans than most sharks do?

@Minnie- im surprised no one deemed this as racist yet

(Minnie ت): that's why I said some. a certain group of black people just proves that stereotype. it's not racist, it's fact.

(Minnie ت): because it's funny:D some people really need to have a sense of humor.(not directed towards you)

Sharks havent evolved in 100s of millions of years. Theyre the perfect killing and surviving machine for their environment. Not accomplished anything my balls.

@Sharks havent evolved in 100s of millions of years. Theyre the perfect killing and surviving machine for their...

(justice guy): I'm pretty sure sharks have evolved a little bit in the last 100 million years

I think there should be a month or week for all races. But especially a second one for sharks, cuz they're frickin amazing.

litapd311s avatar litapd311 Yeah You Are +11Reply

its not racist...im just a fan of sharks and think that they are getting the short end of the deal. I talke to the NASW (National Advancement of Shark Week) and they are out raged by the afro american month when they have survived multiple mass extictions and "black people had like 200 years of crap" - President of sharks. Sharks have survived multiple hardships. No fish want to be their friends out of the stero-type that they'll be eaten. its hard for a shark to get a job in the sea. Can a great white shark just get a lil love

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are +10Reply
@monstrosity Great WHITE shark? Now what's THAT supposed to mean?

idk its just the first shark that came off the top of my head...the whole like theme of shark week was that fuckin huge shark jumpin outa the water..i could say lemon, nerf, bull, tiger, <--those all being kinds of sharks

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are +1Reply
@monstrosity But you chose white. I think this is a race thing. >_>

dumbass when you think of a shark what is the first one that pops into ur head. prolly somthing along the lines of JAWS who was a GREAT WHITE SHARK. they are the symbol of all sharks cuz they are the biggest and baddest

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Evanhollis its not racist...im just a fan of sharks and think that they are getting the short end of the deal. I talke to the...

Actually some fish will stand by their side, those being remoras, which get the rest of the food that the sharks leave behind.

Now this should make the homepage.

Gays, lesbians, and native Americans all get 31 days

@Gays, lesbians, and native Americans all get 31 days

Why? I don't get it. everyones about to thumbs down me

Sharks never accomplished anything?

Why do the blacks only get 28/29 days and the Hispanics get 30 days spanning over two months?

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +6Reply

Hmm..because sharks can't get all ghetto :o Ex:I'm in the grocery store today and this black girl goes,"Did she just..OH HEEEELLL NAH GURL HOLD MAH URRINGS!!"

@Reptar_Rawr Hmm..because sharks can't get all ghetto :o Ex:I'm in the grocery store today and this black girl goes,"Did she...

u sir...have just made me spill a glass of water by laughing.....i expect you to clean this up

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are 0Reply

we are talking about sharks here people......if i wanted to start a race war i would of said "ALL SHARKS SHOULD EAT BLACK PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR MONTH"

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are +3Reply

Why do black people only get a month? Why do Asian people only get a month? Why do Hispanics only get a month? We should all be treated as equals and have respect for each other year round, regardless of what month it is.

Goes for sharks too. Much love to them.

I like watching shark week, but I don't understand why you'd think sharks are superior to black people. -_-

@I like watching shark week, but I don't understand why you'd think sharks are superior to black people. -_-

THEY RNT....they are equal to all races, this is why we should have SHARK MONTH. prefferably in july

@but sharks arent ppl.... so they arent a race. they are a type of animal.

humans are animals aswell..what are u saying sharks arnt equal...creaturist

@Evanhollis humans are animals aswell..what are u saying sharks arnt equal...creaturist

i guess i am then. but wat great acomplishments have sharks made?

...but sharks dont get reconized for an equal amount of time.

thanks=]

Shark. Week. :)

,^ not all black poeple act ghetto i absolutly hate when they be acting ghetto but dont think every black is ghetoo i am refered to as being white but im black

There is ALOT of white people on here .

shark week is so over rated. and why should fricken sharks get the same recognition as blacks (who actually contribute something to society)

@shark week is so over rated. and why should fricken sharks get the same recognition as blacks (who actually...

uhhh how bout fuck you to start...sharks make it so their are less dumbass surfers and loud seals. AND UGLY FISH TO RUIN YOUR SCOOBA DIVING

Evanholliss avatar Evanhollis Yeah You Are -4Reply
Anonymous