+206

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. amirite?

Applesnbananass avatar Quotes
6 8
The voters have decided that Applesnbananas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You don't have to be a genius to have to deal with all the idiots in the world.

I may be in the minority, but I would hate to have a genius IQ. Not because I'm 'stupid' or 'jealous', but I just feel it wouldn't be the life for me.

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are +2Reply

As a person with an iq of 187 it really doesn't do anything, I figure out problems faster than most, but that doesnt mean I spend my time sitting around doing massive calculations in my head, I'm pretty much just a normal dude.

@mydaddidntpullout As a person with an iq of 187 it really doesn't do anything, I figure out problems faster than most, but that...

You know what it does kind of make me kind of awkward, Socialize with everyone poke socialize with everyone

Things Sherlock Holmes Loves to Complain About #1: Idiots.

anime_serenas avatar anime_serena Yeah You Are +1Reply

most people who think i am an idiot end up talking to the other residents in their head... i have heard having a monstrous I.Q. can have a negative effect on sanity.