+240

You know you'll get more work done in the last minute so you procrastinate, amirite?

momo5025s avatar
0 22
The voters have decided that momo5025 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Procrastinators' mind's are for the devils' playground's.

currently :)

You got a pretty popular post. Pretty cool, it being your first day and all.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol You got a pretty popular post. Pretty cool, it being your first day and all.

thanks:) yea some of my other posts went down the gutter.. haha oh well

momo5025s avatar momo5025 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@momo5025 thanks:) yea some of my other posts went down the gutter.. haha oh well

Lol. @68384 (momo5025): Lol, I've got one that went down the gutter. I really thought that was true for everyone (well guys). Its a guy post but I got some girls to agree. Weird.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@momo5025 I know! I get so disappointed when I get negative votes

Lol. Me too. Makes me want to vote negatively on those people's posts. XD

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@momo5025 god I know ! hahahah I thought that was just me

Lmao, and you just disagreed with one of my posts. XD Mine was the dead cat one. But dont worry, it won't affect my votes on your posts.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Lmao, and you just disagreed with one of my posts. XD Mine was the dead cat one. But dont worry, it won't affect my...

haah sorry that was completely not planned at alllll :( I clicked like on a lot of other ones hahah. and I made a post saying what we just said. for some reason I think it'll be disliked though

@momo5025 haah sorry that was completely not planned at alllll :( I clicked like on a lot of other ones hahah. and I made a...

Lol, I was gonna post that topic a while ago, but I decided not to for the same reason. Looks like youre getting positive votes though so it worked out afterall. And its ok, I expected that post to do bad anyways.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@momo5025 yea sorry about your cat if that actually happeened! haha

Lol, it did. It was my moms cat, really. Thats why I didn't notice. I felt bad though after I found out.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Lol, it did. It was my moms cat, really. Thats why I didn't notice. I felt bad though after I found out.

haha I feell like everyone on this site hates me! well besides you I think haha

@momo5025 haha I feell like everyone on this site hates me! well besides you I think haha

Lol, well its hard to hate someone you don't know. Well, easy to hate some. o.o But we have had a very long conversation in comments. Add me as a friend? :)

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Lol, well its hard to hate someone you don't know. Well, easy to hate some. o.o But we have had a very long...

Okayyy I added you! and Um yeah this girl named like Oinkmoorawr hates my and I have no idea why. she always clicks No way and then always comments mean things. its weird

@Revol Yay! Lol, she put "-rolls eyes-" on one of mine. She prolly hates everyone.

Yeah she was like Why can't you be nice? and I was like wwait hold up what did I do to you..ever?

@momo5025 Yeah she was like Why can't you be nice? and I was like wwait hold up what did I do to you..ever?

o.o She's as weird as her photo. She say that as a comment to one of your posts?

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol o.o She's as weird as her photo. She say that as a comment to one of your posts?

yea the post about clicking dislike on people clicking dislike on yours. and i think we are good now because she told me i won haha