+17

Today my Youth Group made a time capsule that will be dug up in 10 years. We put in notes to future youth members about what we do for fun and what kind of music we like, etcetera. And i thought, the world will be really fucking different in ten years, amirite?

garagebluess avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that garageblues is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That sounds cool :P but do you get to be there when it opens?

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +1Reply
@incedio That sounds cool :P but do you get to be there when it opens?

I dont know if i will! I would love too, but i dont think i will be able to be in town on the day they open it in ten years.

garagebluess avatar garageblues Yeah You Are 0Reply
@garageblues I dont know if i will! I would love too, but i dont think i will be able to be in town on the day they open it in...

You have plans 10 years from now? xD cool. I don't even know what I'm doing next week.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@incedio You have plans 10 years from now? xD cool. I don't even know what I'm doing next week.

hahahaha well you know what i mean. Who knows if i will even remember making a time capsule...

But also, nobody will be alive by then because TWENTY TWELVE WILL HAPPEN!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yea robots will be walking around making bee bop sounds.

sincerelykats avatar sincerelykat Yeah You Are 0Reply