+766

I have a birthday in August, so all of my friends make fun of me for being the youngest. But I win when they're all 40 and I'm still 39, amirite?

marilyn_is_rights avatar
9 15
The voters have decided that marilyn_is_right is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

December born :)

peppers2s avatar peppers2 Yeah You Are +2Reply

August 18!! This acctually happens to me all the time. Haha. So true though!

september born :)

@chuckytheducky alwayss the youngest :P

yeah but the good part is when our friends get to drive we can make them drive us around. then they will spend all their money on gas and we get free rides!! :D

kellbellss avatar kellbells Yeah You Are 0Reply
@kellbells yeah but the good part is when our friends get to drive we can make them drive us around. then they will spend all...

haha that would be FUN :) oh well i mean i like being the youngest, and i'm older than people who skip grades xD

Lol i have a birthday in November but im the oldest out of all my friends!!

august 31st! 1 of the 5 youngest in my class.=[

November. And I'm older than all my friends. Which means when I'm 21 and in vegas for 2 weeks a good majority of my friends are 19 or just turned 20 :)

@November. And I'm older than all my friends. Which means when I'm 21 and in vegas for 2 weeks a good majority of my...

Haha xD
When they're 21 I'll just make them stay home with me until we can all go to Vegas together :P

Mine was the cut off date for my school. so i'm literally the youngest person possible. AND IT SUCKS!

MotherRuckers avatar MotherRucker Yeah You Are 0Reply

November. But I'm the youngest of all my friends. And the 2nd youngest in my grade. In elementary school I was the youngest.

august 12th!! anybody?

starpatternss avatar starpatterns Yeah You Are 0Reply

Gross you're old.