+610

Your body is always against you. Junk food tastes good, healthy food doesn't. Working out hurts, exercising isn't fun. You never want to go to bed, once you've fallen asleep you never want to get up. The more damaging to your ears the volume of music is, the better it sounds. amirite?

DaAce96s avatar
21 17
The voters have decided that DaAce96 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exercising gives you endorphins.
And endorphins make you happy.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +11Reply
@orangesocks Exercising gives you endorphins. And endorphins make you happy.

Maybe my endorphin production is messed up, because I hate exercising, and it most certainly doesn't make me happy. It makes me angry, bitter, tired, and sad. Not exercising makes me happy.

@Maybe my endorphin production is messed up, because I hate exercising, and it most certainly doesn't make me...

At the time of exercising you may feel bad, but afterwards you feel great if it was good exercise haha

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +2Reply
@I guess it's not "good exercising".

Haha, guess not. You just have to find what you like to do I guess.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree with everything here but the exercise. I just got back from a 3 mile walk and I feel amazing.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +6Reply

One cannot fathom the amount of hatred I have toward exercising

I agree half way. Some healthy food is delisous,and i enjoy excersizeing. I also love going to bed.

Yea I agree with everything but exercise. I run everyday and love it.

Word.

Erins avatar Erin Yeah You Are 0Reply

Some healthy food is gross, but other kinds I would choose over junkfood any day.

Igpay_Atinlays avatar Igpay_Atinlay Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love healthy food and exercise... It also helps with body image.