-7

Were all just figments of Gods imagination. amirite?

0 16
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

maybe it's a figmant of my imagination, or god was bored accidently made us and now we're uncontrolable which means we've become individuals. Just a possibility if there is a god.

Wow, first of all you should have said pigments* second of all this is so wrong.

@amgwolf Wow, first of all you should have said pigments* second of all this is so wrong.

It's religion technically until we die it's all still possible no matter how painfull it is to believe.

@amgwolf What are you talking about?

" all this is so wrong." well the statement is poor and can barely be backed up. So in the end your only projecting your view by saying this all wrong.

@Ericblaireborn " all this is so wrong." well the statement is poor and can barely be backed up. So in the end your only projecting...

Him saying figments instead of pigments iis wrong. Saying were all "figments of gods imagination" is wrong, seeing as god doesnt exist. Try backing up god, theres no proof besides a fucking book, and science proves so much more than what the bible can.

@amgwolf Him saying figments instead of pigments iis wrong. Saying were all "figments of gods imagination" is wrong, seeing...

While I do very much agree with you, I'm curious as to why pigments makes more sense?

The fact is that there is no real proof that anything is the way we see it any religion no matter how foolish or unnreasonable can't truly be denied since this religion has it's physicaly impossible events defended by a mystical creator like most religions never the less you don't have nearly enough evidence to deny this or any belief. He ment figments pigments doesn't make sense.

@Ericblaireborn The fact is that there is no real proof that anything is the way we see it any religion no matter how foolish or...

Baby, could you find your comma key and touch that up a bit? Beyond that, I think that's the point. Some people need proof before they go believing in things in the air. ;)

Buttss avatar Butts No Way 0Reply
@Butts Baby, could you find your comma key and touch that up a bit? Beyond that, I think that's the point. Some people...

I know others don't the fact of saying all aspects are wrong is just foolish. Saying you don't believe this religion/belief is your entitled opinion. I appoligize for improper I've just never had any real grasp of grammar but I do try to remember to include something occasionaly.

@Ericblaireborn I know others don't the fact of saying all aspects are wrong is just foolish. Saying you don't believe this...

Then there's also how you said that his statement is poor and can hardly be backed up; perhaps you could try backing up your own first?

Buttss avatar Butts No Way 0Reply
@Butts Then there's also how you said that his statement is poor and can hardly be backed up; perhaps you could try...

certainly, the entire aspect of discrediting religions has been between religions in general for centuries, but the aspect of doing this is more opinion than fact, and while I don't agree with this statement the reason I commented on amgwolf's post was the keywords all of this is wrong. He stated this as a fact as if his own belief is the true existing fact and this is wrong so I attempted to point this out mainly aiming not to appear to be discrediting his beliefs. Appologies for length.

@figments is correct... yikes

Well it takes a strong man to admit when he's wrong at least that is solved

Other way around.

god is just a figment of all our imaginations