+406

Best friends make the best boyfriends, amirite?

3 13

I think it's more like, 'Best friends make the best boy/girlfriends, but the worst exes.'

Same with girls friends. After you break up with your girlfriend/best friend its just so awkward it hurts.

i would say best friends make the worst boyfriends.

Sorry.
Have to disagree with this one from experience =

I personally think it's a bad idea to date your best friend, because what if there's a messy break up? It would ruin the friendship

And girlfriends, I think it's a good thing because you'll know them so well and it'll be genuine if you two are attracted to each other :D

ImCoolamirites avatar ImCoolamirite Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not agreeing, I'm not disagreeing, but from experience, my best friend is a player (and sometimes idk why he's my best friend)...but even the worst people can have good sides, which is what makes them attractive...so yeah, best friends make the best boy/girlfriends, but how long's it gonna last?

Boyfriends make the best, best friends..

OP wants to get into his/ her best friends pants.

i have to agree, my boyfriend is my best friend, i wouldn't have it any other way! If he wasn't i don't think we would of been together as long as we have been, or as happy.

Too bad mine is moving 329 miles away. ):

Heatherrrs avatar Heatherrr Yeah You Are 0Reply

Omg why can't my friend understand this!!!!!

Yes. Until the breakup.