+275

It seems that in most TV shows, or atleast kid ones, there is one episode where the main character makes a wish for something to change. Miraculously, the wish comes true and then everything is completely different, they regret it, and appreciate what they had before. They totally stole that from the "A Christmas Carol", amirite?

Tangerines avatar Technology
4 4
The voters have decided that Tangerine is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They stole it from "It's a Wonderful Life," actually.

I remember when in maybe 2007 or 2008 they had a thing on disney channel called "wish upon a shooting star" and there were three episodes JUST like that of three different shows (hannah montana, suit life or zack and cody and cory in the house). So yeah..

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@KateJoseph28 I remember when in maybe 2007 or 2008 they had a thing on disney channel called "wish upon a shooting star" and...

It's to teach kids of the newer generation the same values, through something they can relate to... I'm almost positive if you go back enough you'll find that, "It's a Wonderful Life" wasn't the original idea.

"It's a Wonderful Life" buddy...get it right.