+20

It sucks when you're in an "amirite slump." amirite?

FlashDeliriums avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that FlashDelirium is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm in a huge amirite slump right now :(

This should totally be a word btw

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Brett I'm in a huge amirite slump right now :( This should totally be a word btw

I am, too.

haha, thanks. I agree :) I like your profile picture.. lol

FlashDeliriums avatar FlashDelirium Yeah You Are 0Reply

Like me right now...

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ellen Like me right now...

Don't worry, I am, too.

@FlashDelirium Don't worry, I am, too.

I seriously just thought of an awesome post, forgot it, remembered it again, then forgot it...

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ellen I seriously just thought of an awesome post, forgot it, remembered it again, then forgot it...

That freaking sucks! I always do that. I always get good posts when I'm not home. haha

@FlashDelirium That freaking sucks! I always do that. I always get good posts when I'm not home. haha

Same. All though the first time I got it, I was home, but I was rating so I forgot =|

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ellen Same. All though the first time I got it, I was home, but I was rating so I forgot =|

Awee, that's awful. haha I always come up with good ones, but forget to post them because I'm reading some, or something dumb like that. hah