Erinconquesos avatar
0 12

Well, if they bought the property, and that's what they want to do with it, how is it a problem? It's not like all the Muslims got together and planned it. Saying they can't build it there is like saying if a Christian walked into Walmart and shot somebody, no Christians are allowed to shop there.

not all muslims caused what happened there. Some of us hated seeing the loss of life. just bcz terrorists do harm in the name of islam doesn't mean that we all want to kill the ppl of the usa!!

DIAs avatar DIA No Way 0Reply
@DIA not all muslims caused what happened there. Some of us hated seeing the loss of life. just bcz terrorists do harm...

I am not blaming all the Muslims, I just do not believe it's right to put anyyy kind of church over a "memorial" so to speak.. It wouldn't matter what religion it is.. I just don't think its respectful to put something over Ground Zero.

Erinconquesos avatar Erinconqueso Yeah You Are 0Reply
@490405

You're welcome!

Repost, something like this is posted everyday. and:
No. This is not even close.

Not EVERY muslim caused 9/11. Let them practice their religion. It's like a church for muslim people, not a terrorist site.

And it's not even ON ground zero, dont let fox news misinform you, its a few blocks away, big whoop.

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply

It's not a MOSQUE, it's a COMMUNITY CENTER, and it's not ON GROUND ZERO. It's on private property SEVERAL BLOCKS AWAY. There are strip clubs closer to Ground Zero than this.

@It's not a MOSQUE, it's a COMMUNITY CENTER, and it's not ON GROUND ZERO. It's on private property SEVERAL BLOCKS...

It's too close to be placed by Ground Zero. It's rude. And it's really disrespectful... I JUST said how it's nothing against muslims. I don't have a problem with them... But it is kinda like a slap in the face to the people that died there when you place a MUSLIM (Iraqs main religion) right by the location.. It's just not right I think.

It's so much more disrespectful to have a go at the Muslims wanting to worship their faith. So what if it's near ground zero? Yes what happened was horrible. Do you seriously not think it was just as horrible for the Muslims in USA? Have some sense. If I had died in 9/11 I would have no problem with this because I am reasonable enough to see that the 2 things are mutually exclusive events.

To be honest it is disrespectful for ANY mosque to be in western countries. They claim it to become their soil. We cannot even enter certain places in the East as it is Muslim exclusive. Freedom works both ways. Want tolerance here? Prove you are willing for comprimise. Those who come here have to be willing to adapt.

A little respect from the muslims who will go to the place to be built there will show good reason to be near as such. Maybe volunteer or donate to the organisations linked to GZ. Win all round.

Anonymous