+11

I'm going to die, amirite?

Eli_Bailss avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that Eli_Bails is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nope, in your picture you look kind of pale so I'm guessing you are a vampire.

Sadies avatar Sadie No Way 0Reply
@Sadie Nope, in your picture you look kind of pale so I'm guessing you are a vampire.

She's clearly sitting in the sun though. So, depending on whether you're a crazy or not, she should be either sparkling or bursting into flames. I'm on the flames side.

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Totobean The Vampire Diaries you mean? :P

I didn't read those books, although a friend of mine did. I didn't know they used them in those books. I'm talking about other vampire myths. There are A LOT of myths about vampires and their weaknesses- crosses, garlic, running water, etc. I was just stating a method of protection against one of them that I had read about in an article about different vampire myths. @68923 (Totobean):

Sadies avatar Sadie No Way 0Reply
@Sadie I didn't read those books, although a friend of mine did. I didn't know they used them in those books. I'm talking...

Cool. I thought the ring thing was BS. I have a respect for lore, but I hate when people cough cough Stephanie Meyer cough put shit out of their hat and make it popular.

@Sadie They're the only vampires that sparkle- I've checked. :)

Ring of Amara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer also keeps vampires from bursting into flame, and it protects them from holy water/crosses

I'm mildly insulted.

Eli_Bailss avatar Eli_Bails Yeah You Are 0Reply