-43

Final Solution for HIV/AIDS: take everyone who has it and lock them into cages (separating the sexes, of course) and then just play the waiting game until they all die out, amirite?

6 61
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it'd be a solution, just not a terribly good one...

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +26Reply

I enjoy the humor, but it wouldn't work. HIV/AIDS still exists in apes and monkeys, so we'd have to find all the apes and monkeys with AIDS and quarantine them, too, which would be nearly impossible since we'd have to test every damn ape and monkey out there for AIDS. And we'd have to try and convince all peoples that skin/eat monkeys not to do that anymore, and even if we could convince tribes not to hunt their main source of food anymore, they would still probably have some village idiot or rebellious child who would do it. And we'd have to destroy all infected organs or blood samples, which doesn't sound so hard, but we'd also have to infiltrate the black market and illegal organ trading.

Best solution: Stop fucking people if you don't know what they have.

did this remind anyone else of the halocaust?

Just a question, at the risk of sounding ignorant: how did AIDS start? There must have been a first person to get AIDS, who obviously couldn't have gotten it from someone else, right? So even if we killed everyone with AIDS, couldn't it start again somehow?
(I could be totally wrong, but I figured it's worth asking).

@lookihaveacoolname Just a question, at the risk of sounding ignorant: how did AIDS start? There must have been a first person to get...

I think it first passed from apes to humans. Somehow there was blood exchange. That's how epidemics that seemingly come out of nowhere usually start. They are passed from animals to humans like swine flu. HIV and swine flu have probably been around for ages, but we never really notice until humans contract it, a lot of the time from a mutated strand which CAN affect humans.

@1596359

That's funny. If you think about it, "HIV came from apes" does seem kind of far-fetched. I'm not sure that it's a fact, but it is a widely accepted hypothesis.

@1596359

Damnit, I thought Brazil was the capital of Guatemala! d:
Haha some people...

ive heard that for every human disease we have, there is already one for animals. so theres like AIDS, HIV, MS, i dunno for animals. also i read a book called AIDS and Accusation saying that the U.S. got the AIDS from Haiti, as to where they got it. most likely from explicit animal naughty stuff, or blood transfusion from two incompatible blood types. The Haitians that believe in voodoo and sorcery thought that it was caused by an enemy that had extreme hate towards you and casted you with a curse :) lol

@Neighbor I'm 90% sure AIDS came from Africa. Besides, MS is a neurological disease, not a virus.

yeah i realize ms isnt a virus, honestly that threw off what i meant to say. i just couldnt think of somethign else

Better Solution: Clear Australia of all humans. Send everyone with HIV there to live out their lives as normal, except isolated from the rest of the world. Eventually, the low life expectancy associated with a compromised immune system should gradually decrease their population until they die off. The money we currently use to treat them and actually help them can be the funds for their airfare. Assuming they don't die as expected, we will have nuclear bombs ready to finish them off; they won't even feel a thing.
This solution is better in that it is more humane, not that it is a good solution

@1596179

Those are some of the many reasons that is not a good solution.

@1596179

send the Aussies to my bedroom

@1596365

Sure you could, unless you plan to have sex with random people while you are there. The quarantine is more so the people with AIDs will only mate with people who also have AIDs and not be tempted to do otherwise. You would just have to be tested when you get back.

Why bother separating the sexes? What's the worst that can happen if two people with AIDS have sex? Double-AIDS?

@goodtime If they have kid, then the kid would have AIDS and then the cycle continues.

The kid doesn't necessarily have AIDS. It can often be stopped from passing on, because bloodcontact is required for infection. So if nothing goes wrong while the kid is being born, he should be safe.

@yossarian The kid doesn't necessarily have AIDS. It can often be stopped from passing on, because bloodcontact is required...

But isn't the mother's blood being pumped into the baby (along with food and nutrients) through the umbilical cord? Isn't that blood contact?

@goodtime But isn't the mother's blood being pumped into the baby (along with food and nutrients) through the umbilical cord?...

The blood isnt pumped directly into the baby. The mothers blood runs next to the babys blood in the placenta en nutrients are transferred through a membrane. And viruses like AIDS shouldnt be able to pass through the membrane. Its been shown many times that babys were born without aids from an infected mother.

Yes it does. The child is soaked in its mothers womb for 9 months. and its not just BLOOD contact. Children have gotten AIDS from breastfeeding from a woman who did.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1595884

Aryan, I believe.

Hitler's plan was called the Final Solution, too. And everyone knows how well that worked out...

Lol, bye Africa!

Final solution: love it. Yeah, I would say keep em together, but the risk of having an infected child is to great. We should gas the lot of them like the Nazis! (I'm kidding.) But I do think this post is funny. Oh and at least 90% of these people deserved/earned aids, whereas the Jews were usually from a family.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply
@scrantoncity Final solution: love it. Yeah, I would say keep em together, but the risk of having an infected child is to great...

If they got it from having sex outside of marriage, yeah they def deserve it. if they got it from birth, oh well, they can't pass it on to anyone else now. I mean, feed them and all, just don't let them infect others, hence the cages.

@If they got it from having sex outside of marriage, yeah they def deserve it. if they got it from birth, oh well...

Yeah that's why I said 90%. I'd say treat the ones who got it from birth way more fairly. (Also I just noticed that I wrote "to" instead of "too great" in my first post. Just for other grammar nazis ;D)

@scrantoncity Yeah that's why I said 90%. I'd say treat the ones who got it from birth way more fairly. (Also I just noticed that...

Yeah, you better watch out or those grammar nazis will get you and throw you to the gas chambers. if anyone tells you it's time to go take a shower,don't follow them. just take a shower on your own time.

@1595944

Probably not. See ctiscooler's comment above.

@BP032 Probably not. See ctiscooler's comment above.

It'd drastically diminish the number of people that have it, which is about as far as we'll get anytime soon.

@1595944

Once everyone with AIDS died.

Let the cool ones live, like Freddy mercury

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are -3Reply
@He's dead...

No shit, but he's an example of a cool guy with aids

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Plus you are killing almost half or more of Africa and little kids, babies, etc..

@LauraHernandez Plus you are killing almost half or more of Africa and little kids, babies, etc..

Its not killing. Its waiting for them to die. Naturally, of course. Basically quarantine them

@LauraHernandez It doesn't sound like a good solution to me :P

That's because OP's is inhumane. Perhaps we could quarantine them in a more humane way?

Separating the sexes might not do much good there...

O.O you must be a terrorist, that's not human at all, they're humans just like you are and most of them have been lied to and don't know they have it. Yea there're some assholes who actually don't tell tier partner but there should be a law that you have to tell your partner if you have aids but not kill them LOL you're talking about people like chicken.