+203

Vegetarianism is cool and all, but it gets really annoying when you have that one obnoxious vegetarian friend who refuses to be near meat and claims it "hurts their nose and head". AND constantly asks you how you can stand meat. amirite?

0 8

this is my post! :D

@cerealandmilkk09 this is my post! :D

Long time vegetarians actually do get unaccustomed to having meat, and eating it could get them sick with symptoms similar to food poisoning. So maybe it's actually legit that their noses and heads hurt around it.

For some reason, my head hurts when I smell tofu, and when I eat it I get major headaches and get woozy.
SOB I FEEL SO UNASIAN.

@DrunkOnTea Long time vegetarians actually do get unaccustomed to having meat, and eating it could get them sick with symptoms...

i haven't eaten meat in almost 6 years, and for the past 2 years, being around meat makes me gag, and when i smell it, i vomit

Sofies avatar Sofie No Way 0Reply
@111131

Exactly. I don't care if they eat it around me but when they're shoving it in my face and trying to sneak pieces in my food, then it's just disrespectful.

nowayitsjessis avatar nowayitsjessi Yeah You Are +1Reply
@nowayitsjessi Exactly. I don't care if they eat it around me but when they're shoving it in my face and trying to sneak pieces in...

yeah, i know. i've been a vegan for almost 2 years, and i am totally respectful of people who eat meat or milk and eggs, but when people start to tell me how stupid i am for not eating meat or milk or eggs, that when i bring up how those animals are treated etc.

Sofies avatar Sofie No Way 0Reply