+387

It's gross how some people let their dogs lick/kiss their mouth considering that dogs lick their own ass, eat vomit, eat shit amonst other things. Some people argue that a dog's saliva is "cleaner" than a human's - but who cares? It's still disgusting as hell, amirite?

SnobbyDrugAddicts avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that SnobbyDrugAddict is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just read an article about this online, and dog's saliva actually isn't cleaner. Think of it this way - people regularly brush their teeth. Dogs regularly lick their ass.

Allaloos avatar Allaloo Yeah You Are +5Reply

I love my dog too much to care when he wants to kiss me. apparently none of you do.

@HydroZoid I love my dog too much to care when he wants to kiss me. apparently none of you do.

I agree. I have four dogs and they're like my children. As long as they haven't been eating anything gross recently, doggy kisses are the best.

Eh I don't mind face kisses but on or in teh mouth is disgusting!! One of my dogs only licks people on the mouth for some reason. I'm trying to teach him not to do that o.o

LAWLZAttacks avatar LAWLZAttack Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous