+18

You hate Uneducated, illiterate, ignorant, imbociles who are the majority of our world. amirite?

Ericblaireborns avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Ericblaireborn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*imbecile, also uneducated shouldn't have a capital. Enjoy the irony everyone.

@Bear_Sheba *imbecile, also uneducated shouldn't have a capital. Enjoy the irony everyone.

since the fact remans that I'm a human being states the obvious that should be enjoyable as well I'm imperfect and proud of it, and unneccessary capitalization usually symbolizes emphasis. While constant spelling errors is something entertaining the occasional error is normal unless your a robotic creature of perfection. Have a nice day Mr. Irony.

Ericblaireborns avatar Ericblaireborn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Illiterate people don't choose to not learn how to read.

@2Infinity Illiterate people don't choose to not learn how to read.

in our society some don't and my sympathies go out to those who never had an option of education ever. But it is begining to be quite apparent that people our choosing this option maybe because it's to straneous or maybe there to lazy I am not one so I can not tell you that. My hatred goes out to those who choose not to learn to read or just decided to never read.

Ericblaireborns avatar Ericblaireborn Yeah You Are +1Reply

No. I hate no one.

@TDWP_is_love No. I hate no one.

Hatred is defined differently between people but never less I can't say anything if you don't find these people an annoyance that would be your choice.