-1

Man, in Taylor Swift's new song ''Mine'', she really disses her parents. ''You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter'' ''You say we'll never make my parents mistakes'' Geez Tay, these people gave you life, amirite?

PersonUDKs avatar Music
0 4
The voters have decided that PersonUDK is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it's more of a story, not necessarily her life...like in 'Oh my my my' she says she got married, but obviously she didn't. It's just a story.

@PersonUDK That could be...

I understand where you're coming from, but trust me, this song isn't about her life. She's just telling a story about what this couple had to go through- it's not what SHE herself had to go through. Her parents are still married and she constantly credits them for her success. Listen to her song "The Best Day" and you'll see.

This isn't bagging the song, btw. I love this song, but I noticed she was kinda snarky in it.

PersonUDKs avatar PersonUDK Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous