+42

People who mock Glenn Beck haven't actually read his books or watched entire episodes of his show, they just listen to 5 second clips from "The Daily Show". Not cool. amirite?

3 21

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005

Really? You look up to that?

@VictoryAAC ^5 second clip from the Daily Show.

It doesn't matter if super_sour_diesel saw it on the Daily Show or a Fox show. The fact that he said it makes him a douche.

People did mock him before the Daily Show's episodes. A lot.

I disagree with him not because I think he doesn't make sense, but because he's so extreme in his delivery it negates any credibility he would have had.

lol@republicans trying to defend glenn beck

@jeeeerso lol@republicans trying to defend glenn beck

Lol@ demcrats not having anything legitimate to say on the topic so they're lol'ing at republicans instead.

To be honest, I think he goes overboard on his show, a lot. :P But I've read his book Arguing with Idiots, and he makes a whole lot of sense.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +2Reply

See you can show 5 second clips of almost any politician, and you can make them seem bad, but the thing with Glenn Beck's 5 second clips make him seem absolutely horrible, regardles of how "fair" he is.

If you're going to mock/hate someone, actually, you know, KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. And not what other people SAY they're talking about.

Wikits avatar Wikit Yeah You Are +1Reply

i love Glenn Beck!! Hes not republican or democrat. He's American

Yup. You probably think it was an inside job, right?

@Yup. You probably think it was an inside job, right?

Oh my word. Glenn Beck is neither a truther or a birther. In fact he said for 9/11 to be an inside job, there would have to be a pile of dead janitors in a closet somewhere because it would have been impossible to keep all the wiring and stuff hidden.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1253373

it's called the missing link...

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't agree with his views because they are on an extremely radical level of republicanism. I also think too much of what he does is fear-mongering. And I am saying that as someone who watches the Daily Show, but has also watched his show out of curiousity (and because I actually wanted to see whether he was taken far out of context.)

That's what I love about him! Democrats hate him, but really he's the fairest guy on Fox, attacking the left AND the right.

I actually would watch whole episodes all the time and I can honestly say this man is an idiot. He wore liederhosen once. No one should be subjected to seeing him in liederhosen.

imrites avatar imrite No Way -1Reply

I agreed, not just because of Glen Beck, but because of anyone! People need to see an entire show or speech by a person to judge them. Read their books, etc. I'm republican and I make sure I read all of the democratic and liberal books to at least see their viewpoint instead of assuming what they believe.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are -3Reply