+668

You can't even read MLIA anymore without getting increasingly angrier with each story, amirite?

MotherRuckers avatar
6 23
The voters have decided that MotherRucker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually used to be a huge fan of MLIA.

but not anymore, it's actually kind of stupid...

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +11Reply

i found this site threw mlia and haven't been on there since. So i guess the only good thing i got from it was finding amirite!

I accept your challenge.

@animagus I accept your challenge.

lol i have failed. its like when i open a bag a lays and i say, hell yea im able to eat only one chip, just to devour the entire bag.

@lol i have failed. its like when i open a bag a lays and i say, hell yea im able to eat only one chip, just to...

I sortof did too. :| Weird I've never done that before, oh well.There is a MLI(actually)average website.

Mlia is stupid

@Mlia is stupid

Well said, my friend, well said.

Khana_Hatakes avatar Khana_Hatake Yeah You Are +5Reply

I haven't been there since May. It seems like an eternity.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +6Reply

BRING BACK THE AVERAGE!

I was on MLIA this morning, and with each story (as they got more and more stupid/crazy) I was actually starting to rage more and more XD

Seriously, guys. You obviously have no idea what average means >.<

@I was on MLIA this morning, and with each story (as they got more and more stupid/crazy) I was actually starting to...

No durr. We don't actually MEAN average! It's a joke that those kind of awesome things happen to us all the time that it is actually AVERAGE for them to happen. Confusing, yes. Rage-Inflicting? not so much. You should really check out ragecaptions instead.

@EricaPotter No durr. We don't actually MEAN average! It's a joke that those kind of awesome things happen to us all the time...

No, average means average. That's how the website started, and that's SUPPOSED to be what it's about. It's not a joke.

OptimusBeyonces avatar OptimusBeyonce Yeah You Are +7Reply

um since when did they change the meaning of average? its [SUPPOSED to be] just normal things that happen, and we just feel the obligated to enrich the world by announcing it. i am getting more and more aggrivated just writing this reply to your comment. you obviously were not one of the original averages.

only some of the pasts make me wanna scream........i mean honestly, y lie? its still an okay site tho.

I wonder if the admin of MLIA is ashamed yet.
They should put some mods on that site and maybe that would bring the average back

If i were to post something like this on mylifeisaverage.com :"today, i burped, so did my teacher, we high fived.MLIA" i bet i would actually get it homepaged

The comments people post on MLIA posts are actually 10 times funnier.

I think I'm happy now

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are 0Reply

MLIA is like the child we don't claim.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

so tarded! mlia not being average is what makes it funny!!
amirite?