+16

It is good to be religious, but you do not have to be such a prick about it, amirite?

ProudMarys avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that ProudMary is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

:D

in my opinion, true religion is not a religion. it is a relationship :D i don't think anyone tries to be a prick, i certianly don't. i actually shy away from common religious things, as i think religion is a personal matter... but thats just me.

@in my opinion, true religion is not a religion. it is a relationship :D i don't think anyone tries to be a prick, i...

I am not bashing religious people, but those who choose to hate everyone that is different. Unfortunately common=(.
And especially people who use religion as an excuse to hate, regardless of how religious they actually are(it is very common to use the Bible to hate on homosexuality, for example, even though the people quoting it are not religious).

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are 0Reply

i dont hate people, i hate the things that they sometimes do