+70

It's annoying when you get a band's new album, you listen to it for a couple weeks till you're tired of all the songs, and then a couple weeks later they start playing stuff from it on the radio, and you're already tired of it, amirite?

Ryans avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that Ryan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's why you gotta buy music you'll NEVER get tired of, man.

Listen to anything long enough and you'll get tired of it.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ryan Listen to anything long enough and you'll get tired of it.

I've been listening to Emery since age 10 and I still adore them.

I never tire of Muse.

I'm not talking about bands. There are several bands I never tire of, I'm talking about songs and albums. When I listen to the same album for a few weeks I want something new. Doesn't mean I won't ever listen to it again, I'm just tired of it for a while.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ryan I'm not talking about bands. There are several bands I never tire of, I'm talking about songs and albums. When I...

I hear ya. But there are still some albums and even songs I'll never tire of. It's rare though.

Depends on what type of person you are really. I know some people (cough StarlinK*) that like to listen to songs on repeat one. I could never do that.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply

Definitely the best way. I'll always respect Linkin Park for a comment they made on people pirating Minutes To Midnight. They said they'd prefer if you bought it, but if you are going to pirate it, at least listen to the songs in order.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ryan Definitely the best way. I'll always respect Linkin Park for a comment they made on people pirating Minutes To...

Word. Yeah, I really appreciate bands who make albums that flow really well and feel like one collective work, rather than one random collection of songs.

Yeah, especially when the albums are gapless. It just makes listening in order that much more rewarding.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ah, totally.