+561

in most mangas/animes the characters are supposed to be Japanese, but they just look white. amirite?

rowannes avatar
3 22

Can both of you shut the fuck up? The poor person who posted this is probably like 'what the fuck did i deserve to get this'? K thanks.

Sammii12s avatar Sammii12 Yeah You Are +9Reply

I agree and on th Simpsons the asains are white and the whites are yellow -shrug-

SetUp4Sarcasms avatar SetUp4Sarcasm Yeah You Are +4Reply

Uh, no. Most animes/mangas take place in Japan in the storyline, so it makes sense for some of them to have Japanese names, but they mostlikely have different origins, hence their appearance.

hm I thought I was the only one who thought that =P

icexprincesss avatar icexprincess Yeah You Are -1Reply

Some don't even look human. (I.e. Chibiusa from sailor moon. Pink hair and red eyes... WTF...)

I feel sorry for you self absorbed idiots who actually think anime characters look white.

Dugis avatar Dugi No Way -2Reply
@Dugi I feel sorry for you self absorbed idiots who actually think anime...

it's not a 'self-absorbed idiot' thing- a lot of anime characters i've seen just don't look asian. i'm thinking of things like a lot of the people from bleach, ouran high, naruto, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, etc. it could just be me, (although apparently not from the number of YYAs), but i think they just look white. i'm entitled to that.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +3Reply

This is ancient Japanese art; Image in content
Notice how you can easily recognise that they are oriental Asians in the painting. Your argument is invalid.

Rene_Magrittes avatar Rene_Magritte Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well, some do. Revy from the show "Black Lagoon" is supposed to be Chinese, but I always thought she looked Russian.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are -1Reply

anime is so freaking dumb,

@anime is so freaking dumb,

So is typing without capitals, using a comma for a period, and using freaking in place of fucking.

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Butts So is typing without capitals, using a comma for a period, and using freaking in place of fucking.

The whole "grammar Nazi" thing is a little old =D please be more original when trying to dis someone. Kay? Thanks. Is that not grammatically correct for you?

@The whole "grammar Nazi" thing is a little old =D please be more original when trying to dis someone. Kay? Thanks...

Better, but you've still got freaking in place of fucking. Are you trying to be cute, or to appear modest for not saying fuck? :|

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Butts Better, but you've still got freaking in place of fucking. Are you trying to be cute, or to appear modest for not...

No I'm not as ignorant as you that's why. and next time hun please choose your battles =D
aww i forgot a period

oh and another
im just on a roll
have a nice day =D

@No I'm not as ignorant as you that's why. and next time hun please choose your battles =D aww i forgot a...

Choose my battles, alright. I'm clearly scared of losing an internet argument to some 12-year-old prick who's acting like they're older than they are. Cool story, bro.

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Butts Choose my battles, alright. I'm clearly scared of losing an internet argument to some 12-year-old prick who's...

I'm sorry you think im someone im not, one im probably older than you by looking at you picture, two your the one who actually cares be cause you keep replying, and i don't even need to say three because i already made my point

and i don't really care how grammatically incorrect that was,
oh and im not a bro, and i dont know if you are? i cant tell the by pic =/

@I'm sorry you think im someone im not, one im probably older than you by looking at you picture, two your the one...

I'm a girl, and:

two your the one who actually cares be cause you keep replying

You know I can't reply if you don't, right?

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are 0Reply
@anime is so freaking dumb,

The stuff for older audiences is actually very good.

Anonymous