+224

The Nintendo DSi XL is pretty pointless, since one of the reasons the original DSi was invented was to make the slimmest DS system yet, amirite?

MyLittlePonys avatar Technology
1 6
The voters have decided that MyLittlePony is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1607927

Exactly. They're confusing the DSi for the DS Lite.

My birthdays around the corner, and I'm debating a (possibly used) 3DS. Should I get one?

@DoctorWhat My birthdays around the corner, and I'm debating a (possibly used) 3DS. Should I get one?

There's no doubt that you should. I got mine for Christmas and I'm absolutely loving it.

JellyBlocks avatar JellyBlock Yeah You Are +1Reply
@JellyBlock There's no doubt that you should. I got mine for Christmas and I'm absolutely loving it.

Alright, but the most asked question ever: does it play non-3DS games? And how much are 3DS games usually?

@DoctorWhat Alright, but the most asked question ever: does it play non-3DS games? And how much are 3DS games usually?

It plays non-3DS games. The games usually average around $39 USD. I'd say it's worth it, since Nintendo has an influx of games coming out for 3DS this year, Not to mention the virtual console games which allows older games to be downloaded and played like Link's Awakening and quite a few NES games.