-23

justin bieber is amazing. for all the haters out there, none of you can sing half as good as him so shut up. plus he's HOTTTTTTT!!! amirite?

1 13
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sure, he is a very great singer. [!]

i'm so sick of people hating on justin, come on grow up. if you don't like him, then stfu cause we don't care.

The Beatles are good thats music....

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HES SO GREAT. hope you haters get pissed .

Justin Bieber is a terrible singer. Go listen to the Beatles, then tell me what good music is.

I love how you say all of this then put yourself as Anonymous. I can see someone is embarassed to actually say this! :D

@Well, they're not going to put their real name, smart one.

no need to be rude, geez. I'm only joking. Do you not read my username? I'm guessing you made the original post??

SeriouslySarcastic ftw.

I'm so sick of people obsessing over Justin, come on, grow up. If you love him so much, stfu because we don't care. Join a fan group or something.

@I'm so sick of people obsessing over Justin, come on, grow up. If you love him so much, stfu because we don't care...

Im sick of people hating on him! Everyone who goes hating him and then walks around thinking they're all cool, you guys are the ones who need to grow up. You should just all shut up because no one cares, probably none of you can sing as well as him, thats why you're not famous.Theres nothing wrong with him so shut up, and stop hating on him.