-175

Guys: It should be mandatory for women to take a straight up body shot as their Facebook profile pic so we can measure their hotness accurately, as apposed to those deceiving pictures taken at weird angles or with weird shading, amirite?

Bretts avatar
1 23
The voters have decided that Brett is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and of course a whole bunch of girls vote this down....

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Brett and of course a whole bunch of girls vote this down....

It's shocking I know. They're always just so opened minded and accepting when guys make jokes.

Lol, I think this is pretty funny actually. I don't agree with it, but I don't necessarily disagree.

why would you have people on your facebook that you don't know what they look like...? it's supposed to be for friends not randoms... i don't advertise myself on fb to strangers for a boyfriend..that's sad haha

It's so annoying when the pictures a picnik'ed to hell and back. Like unless it's a picture with the coloring bad/crappy quality there's not much of a need to picnik it.

Haha just below the post (at least for me) is an ad for an online dating service. It's pretty much a collage of such photos.

I hate when girls deceive you like that, the worst is when you think they are hot with big tits then you realize they are fat

nickelxeyes avatar nickelxeye Yeah You Are +3Reply

Successful troll

4chan +2Reply

You guys aren't all that great yourself, maybe you should do the same

@You guys aren't all that great yourself, maybe you should do the same

Um, have you not seen the mirror-and-pulled-up-shirt pictures that a lot of guys do?

MySpace angles

If you rely on the internet to meet a potential gf/bf, you deserve to be decieved.

Ok I'm a girl and didn't find that offensive, wtf girls? Stop being so sensitive about every single thing, get over yourselves. And of course I'm gona get a thousand replys of them defending themselves or bashing me :)

@Ok I'm a girl and didn't find that offensive, wtf girls? Stop being so sensitive about every single thing, get over...

(Anonymous:s): No you're going to get a virtual high five from me for being reasonable. high five

Yeah. Like, a few guys always want to get into my pants when they see my pictures, but they can't see the rest of my body, so. They're setting themselves up for failure.

That's rude, maybe she doesn't feel like showing off her body to her facebook friends :/

well its not like im an object for you to have to measure me so thanks

staceybobacey: exactly what I was thinking. I think its sooooo pathetic using the internet to meet a bf/gf. I also don't have 65248793853 pictures cuz... My friends know that I look like! Lol.

All no ways are women

not only for girls though, a couple of my guy friends who aren't in the best shape do that too.

bahahahahahaha this is so true _^

You all act like everyone cares what you say, but truthfully you all sound a little bit pretentious!

Yep. Too many chicks that are easily offended on this site, I'm about to just delete my account because of it.