+3

If you weren't smart enough to abstain from sex, you shouldn't even be given the choice of abortion, amirite?

NoSoapRadios avatar
2 17
The voters have decided that NoSoapRadio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Having sex doesn't make you dumb. Getting pregnant yes, but not having sex.

@Coday Having sex doesn't make you dumb. Getting pregnant yes, but not having sex.

Getting pregnant make you dumb; it makes you pregnant. Birth control can fail.

@fEMMAnist Getting pregnant make you dumb; it makes you pregnant. Birth control can fail.

Though you made a few grammatical errors, ill still try to answer to my best ability. What you said is obvious, but its when you don't use birth control, get pregnant, and expect you can just get an abortion. That's dumb.

"If you weren't smart enough to abstain from sex, you shouldn't even be given the choice of abortion, amirite?" What if it wasn't your choice, what if you were raped? Think before you speak.

@"If you weren't smart enough to abstain from sex, you shouldn't even be given the choice of abortion, amirite?"...

Why do I hear this so much, I can guarantee you that at least 99% of people who get abortions weren't raped. If you were raped, I still think you should do the right thing and put the baby up for adoption...

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@NoSoapRadio Why do I hear this so much, I can guarantee you that at least 99% of people who get abortions weren't raped. If you...

Just because someone was not raped does not mean that they were being irresponsible with sex. Most people that get abortions were, indeed taking measures to not get pregnant. The pill works fantastically but can still fail. Some people are in no position whatsoever to bear a child. Some children are born into hateful worlds.

No, you should choose what is right for YOU, not what sex-hating misogynists who have never been in your situation think is right.

What if you had a disease or condition that, if you went through live birth, would kill you.
Suicide and murder= both pretty bad.
But ONE of them already had been born, and it would affect many people if they died. The other is unborn, and less people would be hurt or affected.

I'm not saying I would get an abortion, I'm just saying there are certain circumstances, which is why it should be legal.
And I'm sure the mother isn't just "oh, whatever" about it. They have to go through serious trauma, and make an incredibly hard decision.

PLUS, it would help stem cell research.
If you had cancer, and the only reason you were cured was because of stem cell research, you wouldn't say "oh no thanks, I'd rather die, because this baby was aborted."

Safe sex or not, raped or not, Abortion is murder and should be counted as so.

@Safe sex or not, raped or not, Abortion is murder and should be counted as so.

(PRO-LIFE): Your saying people who get abortions are murders and should be jailed and killed? How is sentencing women to death for trying to control their own lives and bodies not murder?

@fEMMAnist (PRO-LIFE): Your saying people who get abortions are murders and should be jailed and killed? How is sentencing...

Yea It is murder. It's selfish to kill a baby who hasn't had a chance to live a life that the one carrying has. Short time or not, that woman has lived some..let the baby do the same.

@Yea It is murder. It's selfish to kill a baby who hasn't had a chance to live a life that the one carrying has...

(PRO-LIFE): You know what else is murder? Condemning women to die from illegitimate back alley abortions because they can't get them in a doctors office. Also, If you say the baby hasn't had a chance to live yet how can it be killed? You can't kill something that wasn't alive to begin with. It's not selfish to get an abortion, it's selfish to force women into premature motherhood and force them to give up their lives and dreams because your uncomfortable with the idea of women not wanting babies.

@fEMMAnist (PRO-LIFE): You know what else is murder? Condemning women to die from illegitimate back alley abortions because...

As it is, babies have beating hearts. The baby gets one chance at life, and you think it's ok to just kill them? The baby obviously deserves life more than you do.

@NoSoapRadio As it is, babies have beating hearts. The baby gets one chance at life, and you think it's ok to just kill them?...

If a fetus was a conscious, fully-formed formed being capable of elevated thought equal to that of a true human being I would agree that it's life would be of equal worth of it's mothers. But this is not the case. Having a beating heart does not mean anything. The salmon I ate a few hours ago had a beating heart at one point.