+106

Girls: You wonder how guys don't love shopping. Guys: You wonder how girls love shopping, amirite?

2 15

I hate shopping

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are +16Reply

From my experience, guys enjoy shopping, just for different things. People seem to be under the impression shopping = shopping for clothes, which it doesn't.

I get it. It's tiring and takes a lot of time and effort just to find a few things you like.

I love shopping, but i can see why guys don't.

Handsys avatar Handsy No Way +4Reply

I'm a guy that likes shopping, even for clothes. I know a lot of other guys that do too.

I hate shopping, and my dad loves it. Go figure.

I'm assuming your just talking about clothes, guys like shopping just fine but often not for clothes, but for other cool shit.

I like to shop, and I'm also the type of person who gets excited over mall food.
I just dislike stores like Wetseal and Forever 21, where I'm supposed to be shopping (my gender/age group), so sometimes I have trouble finding stores with good clothes that'll last a while at an affordable price =/

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are 0Reply
@kipkayify I like to shop, and I'm also the type of person who gets excited over mall food. I just dislike stores like Wetseal...

I love forever 21, i just hate how i have to sift through a bunch of shit before i find something good.

@kipkayify Yeah, that store is huge =/

I also hate how they're trying to make maxi skirts happen. lol they won't. A-lined maxi skirts are a different story, though.

But...shopping can be fun...Even for clothes
Or random things
The best times are when you just randomly enter a store and see what they have
Like a treasure hunt

That's how one of my friends ended up with a really cool Indiana Jones-like hat

I see why. They're all shallow and materialistic so all they care about is clothes.

@1706081

Thats still materialism.