+12

Adults and parents who say you are so lucky you dont have to worry about work or money are wrong, because we have to worry about that for the future pluss school, loads of homework that take up our whole day, friends, and parents complaining about how we have it so good, when we dont. amirite?

1 4

quit your bitching. you have no clue what it's like to be an adult, so you have nothing to compare being a kid to.

and you know what its like being a kid these days? I dont think so, so quiet your bitching.

@and you know what its like being a kid these days? I dont think so, so quiet your bitching.

I agree, at least adults have a choice on what they want to do with their life, kids are told what to do when to do it and how to do it. no freedom.