+262

you've had woke up in the middle of the morning cause you dreamt that you fell out of your bed, amirite?

bac0ns avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that bac0n is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm grammar skills impressed your by.

You have had woke up.. hm..

Try using proper grammar next time.

Ur grammar made me laugh. Thanks!

lauryn_hills avatar lauryn_hill Yeah You Are +5Reply

I woke up on the floor.

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Meredith I woke up on the floor.

I've woken up with a black eye. I hit a chair (I put my laptop on for midnight porn) that lies right beside my bed, while falling off and woke up the next morning on the ground.

What you guys don't realize is that this person has amazing grammar. In fact, it is so good that we can't understand it.

@SEXY_BEAST What you guys don't realize is that this person has amazing grammar. In fact, it is so good that we can't...

Oh c'mon give the guy a break, he probably doesn't speak English as a first language.... Orrrr (this is what I think really happened) maybe he was in a rush, because an assassin might have been coming after him and he only had a limited amount of time to make this post, before he died. Or maybe it's a hint as to who killed him! Whatever it was, he's dead now and we should respect him that much more for it!

I am disappointment in your grammar.

I have fallen out of my top bunk -.-

@DaNawho I have fallen out of my top bunk -.-

Hahaha so have I. My dad came in and freaked out because he thought I was unconscious, but I was still like half asleep.