+322

Why do people make good stereotypes a bad thing? Like "asians are smart" or "black people are good at sports" I'd be happy people thought that about me instead of thinking I'm a useless white person, amirite?

faceonlymymomlovess avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that faceonlymymomloves is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People are too politically correct nowadays.

Dameequas avatar Dameequa Yeah You Are +21Reply

Hey, I'm an alcoholic native American with a gambling and smoking problem according to stereotypes. :b

@Sahara9189495514 Hey, I'm an alcoholic native American with a gambling and smoking problem according to stereotypes. :b

You forgot the really good at hunting part...but yeah, if it makes you feel better, the only "stereotype" I associate with native Americans is the scholarships that are offered to you all.

@You forgot the really good at hunting part...but yeah, if it makes you feel better, the only "stereotype" I...

Oh yeah! I'm also at risk for diabetes. I almost forgot that one. Yeah, we get awesome scholarships! We also get a fancy dinner for making a 3.9 or above and being in the Indian Oklahoma Honor Society.

you are so ignorant....

What are the stereotypes for people who are mixed?

ilikeits avatar ilikeit Yeah You Are 0Reply