+273

Dear teenage girls, if your coffee has 10 tbsp. of sugar, a shit ton of cream, flavoring, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and sprinkles. You don't like coffee. You like everything possible that can mask the taste of the coffee, and you do it to look older/cool/sophisticated. amirite?

Food & Drink
2 35
@1031598

I like how both the people that liked your comment have "tacos" in their name.

Coffee without sugar is blegh.

Signed,
Non-teenage avid coffeedrinker for some years now.

P.s. A local coffeeshop near my place has marzipan coffee. It is the most delicious thing ever <3.

@ProudMary Coffee without sugar is blegh. Signed, Non-teenage avid coffeedrinker for some years now. P.s. A local...

There's a difference between a bit of sugar and all the stuff the OP mentioned.

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar Grilled_Cheesus Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Grilled_Cheesus There's a difference between a bit of sugar and all the stuff the OP mentioned.

I add a LOT of sugar:P. The diabetes will be worth it.

OP's just nitpicking.

I hate coffee. It's not my cup of tea.

Might I ask why this post is aimed specifically at teenage girls? Why not middle aged men who add a shit ton of milk and sugar to their coffee?

Why don't you just worry about what you have on your coffee and let them worry about what they have on their coffee?

I like my coffee two ways: Black or with so much junk in it they invented another name for it(cappuccino, frappe, mocha), but i don't consider the second one real coffee, that's more like dessert.

Regardless, coffee is coffee.

Coffee's great, but OP is way too judgmental.

regardless, it is still coffee. let them enjoy their damn beverage that they apparently dont like. it is not just teenage girls, and maybe they drink it cuz they like the taste of the milk sugar and sprinkles, not because they think it makes them look sophosticated.

This is so stupid. If someone likes cofee - with a little extra, it doesn't really matter. No one cares, and you're extremely judge mental.

Maybe I just happen to like my sugar, cream, flavoring, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and sprinkles with some coffee. Gosh.

What if someone likes the tast of sugar, cream, etc, in there coffee and needs it to wake them up? Hot chocolate won't do that.

inb4 Flame Wars!!! Oh wait nvm...

Coffee = 1 tsp coffee + 1 1/2 tsp sugar + small amount of milk + water.

Bleagh. If it's still called coffee, I dun like it.
I don't, however, drink coffee-like things to look older and sophisticated. I drink coffee-like things because DUDE, SUGAR. YUMMY SUGAR.

Why do you even care? Maybe they like the taste of whatever they put in it, and I sure as heck know that I don't drink Starbucks just to look "older" or "more mature." I drink it because it tastes good, and coffee is coffee no matter what you put in it.

So if you added 10 tbsp. of sugar, a shit ton of cream, flavoring, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and sprinkles to orange juice, would it be the same? Even if added to just water it wouldn't taste the same, so the coffee must have something to do with it.

@tomisadick So if you added 10 tbsp. of sugar, a shit ton of cream, flavoring, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and sprinkles to...

You're probably one of those defensive teenage girls. You missed the point. If you put all of that on coffee, you don't like the taste of coffee. Girls do this to look older and sophisticated. Stick to the hot chocolate.

@You're probably one of those defensive teenage girls. You missed the point. If you put all of that on coffee, you...

Lol you can assume whatever you want, but you're the one who cares about how people drink their coffee... Honestly I'd rather be around someone who makes their coffee like that than be around someone who actually gives a shit what people add to their coffee. And you say girls do this to look "older and sophisticated" but I have never once seen someone get a coffee over hot chocolate and think "wow they're so much more mature for getting a certain kind of a drink over another!"

@tomisadick Lol you can assume whatever you want, but you're the one who cares about how people drink their coffee... Honestly...

Its like kids who smoke and drink to look "cool and sophisticated", they think they look it, but no one else does. And if you say you "love" alcohol, but get a drink that masks the taste, you don't like alcohol. If you weren't a stupid teenager (I can tell by your vocabulary, or you're just immature) you wouldn't be so defensive over the matter.

@Its like kids who smoke and drink to look "cool and sophisticated", they think they look it, but no one else does...

Lol I am 19 years old...and what is wrong with my vocabulary? I am just sick of people having nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than care about what other people do. If you don't like people who add a bunch of their shit to their coffee, or if you don't like people who drink and smoke to look "cool"...then don't be around those people and don't be friends with those people...why do you feel the need to talk about them and waste your time talking about how much you don't like the things they do...sounds like you're the stupid teenager to me.

@tomisadick Lol I am 19 years old...and what is wrong with my vocabulary? I am just sick of people having nothing better to do...

My life isn't pathetic, it's simply an annoyance. Amirite is for opinions to be shared, therefore, I stated mine. Also,you're a hypocrite. You're wasting your time caring about what I do, but criticize me about caring about others. I'm not around or friends with people like that, but it's pretty hard to miss. And no, I'm actually 22, and in no way sound like most stupid teenagers do (lol, d00d oh my god, like,.,really?!? i totally haaaate it when ppl do...)

@My life isn't pathetic, it's simply an annoyance. Amirite is for opinions to be shared, therefore, I stated mine...

You never told me what was wrong with my vocabulary. And what you said in your post was not an opinion...you stated "If you...etc, you don't like coffee...and you do it to look older/cooler etc". Telling someone what they don't like is not an opinion, you're acting like you know them or something. You're 22 dude, why are you even paying attention to teenage girls?

@tomisadick You never told me what was wrong with my vocabulary. And what you said in your post was not an opinion...you stated...

You talk like a teenager is what was wrong with your vocabulary, and yes it was an opinion. An opinion is a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certain. See, it's my belief. Therefore it is an opinion. I do know them, like I said before, ITS HARD TO MISS. It's obvious how teenagers act. And I'm a 22 year old FEMALE. Where did you get I was a "dude"?

@You talk like a teenager is what was wrong with your vocabulary, and yes it was an opinion. An opinion is a...

Ummm I thought I'd just put in my two cents here: Some teenagers don't smoke/drink because they think it makes them cool, but rather because they like the effects of those things.

You may now resume your pitiful argument.

@Friday_Night_Lights Ummm I thought I'd just put in my two cents here: Some teenagers don't smoke/drink because they think it makes them...

I smoke alone, it helps me relieve stress after a long or bad day, it just helps me from getting depressed again, it adds diversity to my life, when in a rut i get depressed and jsut have no motivation, sure its unhealthy, but honestly, smoking keeps my motivation up and happiness all around above normality. I dont do it for "coolness" i do it because its fucking fun

TheTall123s avatar TheTall123 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@TheTall123 I smoke alone, it helps me relieve stress after a long or bad day, it just helps me from getting depressed again...

The one thing that popped out of that comment was "adds diversity". Completely agree with that; everything is just too routine otherwise.

I LOVE hot chocolate! I'd rather have it over coffee any day. However, I have to make my own. I can't deal with any of that watered down stuff, it's gross. Real milk and special mixes.
I'm 15 by the way XD