+579

Fuck the police? Then you should move to a country that doesn't have law enforcement and see how you like it there, amirite?

9 13

No, when I said that I meant that I would like to fuck the police

Get me one of those sassy cop strippers

I agree, but there are still a lot of cops that get power crazy.

Which countries don't have law enforcement?

@Which countries don't have law enforcement?

(Your+name+(optional)): Don'tgiveafuckistan, I believe.

It's a song, don't get so butthurt.

@It's a song, don't get so butthurt.

I'm sure their ass is fine. People who use that word should be shot. In the head. Repeatedly.

Actually I've bee n driving without a licence and I.D. book for at least a year, bribed my way out, everytime I've been stopped. You can get away with ANYTHING in south africa

@MelF21 Actually I've bee n driving without a licence and I.D. book for at least a year, bribed my way out, everytime I've...

Not true. I got busted for shoplifting a long time ago and spent the night in a piss-smelling holding cell. Where are you getting all that money to waste? I'd imagine R100 per cop. It'd cost less to get a new licence.

Fuck twilight fans!