+757

It would be painfully embarrassing if you were a bank robber, and you went into a bank to rob it, but someone else was already there robbing it, amirite?

joroses avatar
13 9
The voters have decided that jorose is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would just rob the robbers

Maybe you could get into a rob fight.

Accio_Usernames avatar Accio_Username Yeah You Are +4Reply

Been there, done that.

Kinda like The Adventures of Dick and Jane

@540067

@540067 (KrugerOtto): @540067 (KrugerOtto):
@540067 (KrugerOtto): Sorry, in spanish it came out as 'Las Aventuras de Dick y Jane', I did doubt it but then i said naaaah

@544211

Well, actually I wouldn't know because, although all the ads and stuff were in spanish, I watched it in english because I prefer it. I do wonder what they did in the part where they think he is an illegal immigrant and the kid answers 'hola'. :-)

That was in some movie, I don't remember the name of it... "We're holding up the bank!" "No, we're holding up the bank!"

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would act like a hero coming to save the bank and take credit for stopping them :D