+17

Hey, Christians, quit trying to say atheists are mean or disgusting or stupid. Just because we don't believe in something that doesn't have any proof of truth, doesn't mean we aren't smart people. We are the ones who believe in facts, amirite?

MrsxBillxKaulitzs avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that MrsxBillxKaulitz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

then quit bashing on Christians/other religions because of lack of fact. it goes both ways, the insults. i'd actually be inclined to say that atheists are more likely to call Christians stupid, instead of vice versa.

@lovely then quit bashing on Christians/other religions because of lack of fact. it goes both ways, the insults. i'd...

Not from my experience. All the Atheist people I've known have listened Christians talk and then maturly walk away. Christians are the ones to jump on you and try to get to you forcefully believe in something else.

@MrsxBillxKaulitz Not from my experience. All the Atheist people I've known have listened Christians talk and then maturly walk away...

while this may be, the atheists i've met have a rather condescending tone when it comes to talking about religion. i can definitely see where you're coming from, though, and i understand and agree with you. i've just always gotten the feeling that atheists are more likely to fancy themselves more intelligent than the religious. perhaps that's just me, though