+7

The best way to die is really quick because who would want to die slowly? amirite?

sincerelykats avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that sincerelykat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Living is the process of dying slowly.

@killinkira Living is the process of dying slowly.

um you know what I mean dont get all otherworldly.

sincerelykats avatar sincerelykat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@sincerelykat um you know what I mean dont get all otherworldly.

otherworldly? It's more like openminded and intelligent. Seriously, if you can't handle different opinions about your post then don't post. Simple as that.

@killinkira otherworldly? It's more like openminded and intelligent. Seriously, if you can't handle different opinions about...

um you sure are getting a lot out of one little sentence. Are you calling me stupid? Somebody cant take a joke. Who said I cant handle what people say? Dont get all defensive you act like I called you a bitch or something.

sincerelykats avatar sincerelykat Yeah You Are -1Reply
@sincerelykat um you sure are getting a lot out of one little sentence. Are you calling me stupid? Somebody cant take a joke. Who...

It doesn't matter how much someone writes, people can take a lot out of anything. Like slogans, they are short, sweet and to the point but can be deep and full of different meanings. Size doesn't matter in language.

Make of my reply what you will, I'll leave it open for interpretation.

Defensive is hardly the word, and if I were to get defensive, it'd be in sport of this site. Amirite is for open minded people who are very opinionated, debates are inevitable.