+257

It's almost scary the way video/computer games are being designed for younger and younger little kids. Pretty soon all of childhood is going to be spent in front of a screen, amirite?

leeshafishyys avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that leeshafishyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm going to lock my children outside of the house for 3 hours a day.
They only get water and snacks. I'll put them in a bowl by the door. And they can't come in until the three hours is up or until they've ran around like the carefree chlid I once was.

EDIT: I will also have a large yard and a big fence so they can't run away.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1584595

Only for three hours at a time.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +2Reply

Its not even "pretty soon", games for little kids have been around for a while. I played these educational computer games when I was like 3, in the late 90's.

@StalkingPineapple Yeah! http://ctrlv.in/52638

Heheheh the Clifford and Arthur games were the shit!

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are 0Reply
@goodtime Heheheh the Clifford and Arthur games were the shit!

I don't think I ever played those. I played Jump Start, Freddi Fish, Putt-putt, Pajama Sam, Carmen Sandiego, and Number Munchers when I was a kid.

@StalkingPineapple I don't think I ever played those. I played Jump Start, Freddi Fish, Putt-putt, Pajama Sam, Carmen Sandiego, and...

Oh I rememeber Jump Start! I hated it, it was always so easy! They always under-estimate is 3 year olds! I also played School House Rock!

If the parents buy that shit for them anyway... I don't even think I'm going to let my kids watch TV. I'm not going to force them into a bunch of sports or force them to learn a musical instrument (unless they want to), but they're sure as hell not gonna sit around and watch TV for hours a day.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply