-12

If evolution is true, why aren't people born monkeys??!?!! And why are there still monkeys!!! amirite?

TheMachangas avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that TheMachanga is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because evolution isn't instantaneous dumbass.It requires thousands of years. The monkeys today are most likely not the same monkeys from 2000 years ago. Little physical changes and behavioral changes help evolution along.
People aren't born as monkeys because their parents are not a species of monkeys, fool.

and there are still monkeys because parts of a species change and branch off, the whole species doesn't magically change.

@Tater Because evolution isn't instantaneous dumbass.It requires thousands of years. The monkeys today are most likely not...

I agree. (Maybe we're dealing with a slow learner...?) If we were born monkeys then puberty for us would be like losing all of our hair and turning human. But that isn't the case.
Evolution came a loooong time ago, Machanga. Try to catch up, kay? That's sorta the point of evolution. Adapting to our surroundings.

@I agree. (Maybe we're dealing with a slow learner...?) If we were born monkeys then puberty for us would be like...

Thank you. He probably is one of those people that doesn't believe in evolution based on the fact that "YOU DONT SEE DOGS CHANGING INTO CATS!!!111oneoneone!"

And yes machanga, it's basically a souped up form of adaptation that actually changes a species.

Lol while i dont agree with the OP in anyway shape or form. I do have one question. Did all the species out there evolve from one single celled organism? Because that doesnt make sense to me how humans and dogs could have evolved from the same single celled organism. And one more thing, how did evolution begin? How did the single celled organism come to exist?

@TheShamWowGuy Lol while i dont agree with the OP in anyway shape or form. I do have one question. Did all the species out there...

Well, that's what scientists hope the Big bang can explain. What it says is that matter was created basically from a huge unexplained explosion creating the universe. So going with the theory, a single cell came to be, and it began multiplying. Then it gets fuzzy, which is why I don't believe in the Big Bang. However, your second question I can answer.

Evolution was somewhat inevitable. Things naturally adapt. Evolution was just taking that adaptation to the next level. Survival of the fittest honestly is how I see evolution. The stronger, faster animals obviously made it, the weaker dying out, and the stronger physical features became more prominent in the offspring.

I hope OP isn't being serious.