+41

It's weird when you think someone said a word or two after their sentence that didn't make sense and they didn't, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@7661

It happened three times yesterday. The words said: flux capacitor, that's what she said, and morning wood.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

Never happened to me either. I've misheard what someone has said entirely, but I don't add random words to the end lol.

@Rocky Never happened to me either. I've misheard what someone has said entirely, but I don't add random words to the end lol.

It's my mind reading powers messing up again. Not sure why my friend Cole was thinking 'morning wood'.
Unless... o.O

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Rocky O.o

Aha. He is the perverted and always horny type. The jockish dude that wants to get in girls pants and still be charming at the same time.

@Rocky Lol I hate those guys.

Yeah, exactly why I don't fall for the jock type. I'm an artsy girl, into music, paint a bit, photography, etc.