+296

It's annoying when your group of friends go to a theme park and there's that one person who doesn't go on any rides, it's like why the hell did you come, amirite?

chews avatar
2 11
The voters have decided that chew is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because they wanted to hang out with their friends but they're not a fan of the rides?

@Rebel Because they wanted to hang out with their friends but they're not a fan of the rides?

But your just wasting your money we hang out all the time, your not missing out. You end up feeling sorry for the person so you skip a few rides to not make them feel lonely.

chews avatar chew Yeah You Are +6Reply
@chew But your just wasting your money we hang out all the time, your not missing out. You end up feeling sorry for the...

Some people act differently when even just one person is missing. I hate my friend's boyfriend, and when he's around I'm a lot more angry than usual. And if you disregard that, one of my friends is really into fairies and elves and such. We can discuss that, but if she's not there, I don't (seriously) explain things away using magic.
Sometimes you just like a group of friends without one person for a day. That's not missing out.

@1624536

Yeah, I'm that person, too. I don't like most rides, especially roller coasters and ones that make me dizzy. So, usually I don't go. OR we'll bring someone else who doesn't like the rides, too, so I can have a ride-hating-buddy.

@1624536

I have a feeling we'd have fun at an amusement park together then. I hate roller coasters. I legitimately cried on one once because I felt sick. But that's what my family wants to do every summer. Our big family thing is Cedar Point because it's an hour away. That place is HELL.

@1624536

Same. It's not that I hate amusement parks, I just get sick after the first half hour or so.

Sorry guys.

H14L11Ps avatar H14L11P Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's annoying when your group of friends go to a theme park and there's that one person who doesn't ever stop bitching because of someone else's decision that effect no one, it's like why the hell did you come, amirite?