+493

Don't you hate people that talk down to you like your stupid, but yet, they are shorter than you, amirite?

jorde17s avatar
6 21
The voters have decided that jorde17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't you hate it when OP posts about stupidity whilst making horrible mistakes in the grammatical usage of the word your?

Don't you hate it when OP has to throw in some physical feature you can do nothing about, and single them out, amirite?

What does height have to do with intelligence.

Saigots avatar Saigot No Way +4Reply
@Saigot What does height have to do with intelligence.

its a joke looking DOWN on you but theyre shorter...

Ozzis avatar Ozzi Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ozzi its a joke looking DOWN on you but theyre shorter...

Talking "down" is a metaphor. It has nothing to do with height. If OP meant it as a pun, then s/he has very terrible word choice.

Ah I didn't mean this post to offend anyone, I was just really pissed off with one of my "supposed" friends who talks down to me and treats me like I'm stupid ALL THE TIME and my friend brought up the fact that she is shorter than us, hence the humour. I'm sorry if it offended you, but you need to get over it.

This post is the reason why Grammar Nazis, such as I, exist.

ha I'm sorry but I just gotta say Grammar Nazis drive me insane. Sorry. XD

height has nothing to do with your intelligence. are you retarded? i'm short but you're clearly dumb because you don't know the difference between your and you're.

@height has nothing to do with your intelligence. are you retarded? i'm short but you're clearly dumb because you...

Idiot. Well you obviously don't know your own grammar seeing as you are don't know how to use capital letters.

nobody talks down too me im too tall FAIL.

got a problem with short people?

I understand that this is supposed to be a joke.. But it's not a very good one.