+282

If we purged the radio of any song taking place in and/or referring to clubs and dancefloors, we'd be listening to "Teenage Dream" 24/7, amirite?

ItsPreeGoods avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that ItsPreeGood is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unless they put more good songs on the radio :)

facepalm Okay, I want you to read this very slowly so you understand:
1. Go on iTunes
2. Look at the HOME PAGE of iTunes.
3. THAT, on the right-hand side, is the Top 40 for all of iTunes in the country of the United States.
Now please stop trying to argue. It's only making you lose more.

Not that we don't do that anyway.

alright my bad but there r other radio stations besides ones with hip hop rap r&b and stuff theres indie rock alternative metal country and quite a few other genres that dont talk about that crap

@lelesblog alright my bad but there r other radio stations besides ones with hip hop rap r&b and stuff theres indie rock...

It's called a "generalization." Obviously, I was referring to mainstream radio stations. Got it?

well u obviously dont kno all mainstream radio stations to me mainstream (and a lot of other ppl) mainstream is rock and stuff

@lelesblog well u obviously dont kno all mainstream radio stations to me mainstream (and a lot of other ppl) mainstream is...

I think you're getting stupider every time you reply. Mainstream, by definition, is the music on the Top 40 charts.

as r u there is more than just one top 40 chart if u knew anything every grouping of similar genres pretty much has their own top 40s chart

y dont u listen to not crap music for a change there r other radio stations than b96

@lelesblog y dont u listen to not crap music for a change there r other radio stations than b96

Oh dear heavens you idiot. The fact that I may or may not listen to the radio does not change the fact that my post is true. Secondly, you appear to be ignorant to the fact that radio stations are not the same nationally, so I have no idea what B96 is. Sorry.