+182

Girls: you hate it when guys think they're the shit because they have long-ish hair and can do that little flippy thing with it. Long hair is annoying and most guys look better with short hair anyway, amirite?

Jennitalias avatar
4 29
The voters have decided that Jennitalia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think guys with longish hair are super hot

Is that really why you think we flip our hair? It's to get it out of our eyes. ono smilie

Vexs avatar Vex No Way +22Reply
@941530

Or maybes you could leave it long and luxurious and then get girls :D

@941547

Another thing is, I look retarded with short hair.
Well, I look retarded with long hair too. BUT, I LOOK LESS RETARDED with long hair. :D

Vexs avatar Vex No Way +6Reply
@Vex Is that really why you think we flip our hair? It's to get it out of our eyes.

I know some guys do it to get it out of their eyes, but it looks so douchy.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are 0Reply

It kind of depends on the guy.
Some guys look hot with long hair, and some guys just can't pull off short hair.

I like hair somewhere in between. Long enough to run my fingers through and play with, but not so long that it's constantly in his eyes.

@This, and curls.

I love curls. :) They're best when the guy actually takes care of them and uses conditioner, because then they're amazingly soft.

To me it's a turn off if guys have short hair..

I like guys with long hair, but I find the flipping of the hair every 5 seconds annoying.

It's annoying when a post has two opinions, but in this case at least I disagree with both. Mostly because girls are equally(if not more) annoying with the hair-flipping than any guy.

I'm a girl, and I have to do the flippy thing with my hair, because of how it's cut.

Justin bieber's hair is the most annoying thing ever when he flips it every two seconds...but yes some guy do look hot with long hair if they don't flip it too often. If you want it out of your eyes just trim your bangs.

I agreed up to the point with they look better without it. Yes, tey're hot, but a lotta guys in my school think they're cool for having it

*as, not than... my inner voice read it with the parenthesis.

i cant look good with short hair. i look like an idiot with short hair. long hair is teh way 4 me 2 go _^

no way! i love it when guys do the weird hair-flippy thing! it's hot!!

I like short hair too, though. depends, i guess.

long-haired guys look like douches. short hair ftw.

Dude, long hair is HOT. If I ever met a guy with waist-length hair, I would play with his hair ALL THE TIME.

...I also have a hair obsession, so...

Hot guys can pull off short hair. Long hair is used to hide an ugly face!!
Okay, there are exceptions to that, I've seen hot guys who look great with long hair, but for the most part, I've noticed guys with long hair use it to hide their ugly face.

stacilovesyous avatar stacilovesyou Yeah You Are -9Reply
Anonymous