+8

A senior and a freshman should be able to be boyfrined and girlfriend without people talking, amirite?

0 18

if you love him, and he loves you, it doesnt matter what other people say. there will always be people that disagree with what you do regardless of what it is you do.

Thank you. I agreeee

It depends on the maturity levels of both involved and a whole lot of other stuff.

...But it's statutory rape and corruption of a minor if you, y'know, winkwink.

ALLS IM SAYIN is that people har no right to make judgements about other peoples relationships. Maturity level of the coupke doesn't give anyone probable cause

@ALLS IM SAYIN is that people har no right to make judgements about other peoples relationships. Maturity level of...

yes it does. do you think it is safe for a naive freshman girl to be dating a perverted senior boy

@yes it does. do you think it is safe for a naive freshman girl to be dating a perverted senior boy

Who says she's naive? And who says he's perverted? Most -freshman- boys I know are more perverted than the seniors.

Maybe, if both of them could spell boyfriend

Damn *boyfriend

Hey other anonymous guy-- you are an ass. It was a typing mistake

hahahahaha pwnd

@hahahahaha pwnd

which person are you talkin bout?

I sense of story from this post.
The poster gets a girlfriend in the 9th grade.
walking down the hall later that day
"Hey child molester!"
"STFU!!" runs away and hides in corner
pouts and makes a post on cell phone

Actually, I, the poster, am the freshman girl. So nice try

@Actually, I, the poster, am the freshman girl. So nice try

well good luck! if this post is true. be careful young one. be careful..........

They cannot possible love each other at those ages. I agree with the first commenter. Check your spelling when making a post you are obviously passionate about. Not to be offensive.

@They cannot possible love each other at those ages. I agree with the first commenter. Check your spelling when...

1. They never said they were in love.
2. They could be in love. You don't know them. My aunt/uncle have been together since they were fifteen and seventeen, and they're still happily married seventeen years later.
3. It was a typo, get over it. I'm pretty sure no one is dumb enough to spell 'boyfriend' 'boyfrined".