+350

It's really relaxing to put your ear against your cat's chest and listen to her purr, amirite?

Jennitalias avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that Jennitalia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't even have a cat LOL
but my neighbor had the cutest kitty ever. :)

Omg I want a kitty!!!!!

When i get a cat i shall try this.
I shall name him Chairman Meow :D

My cousin had a cat,I used to do that,but it didn't approve <.<

This instantly calms me down! My kitty purrs as soon as you even look at him. He's adorable.

We agree.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +1Reply

My cat has the loudest purr, you can hear her across a room. And she's like half the size of normal cats. So cute : D

@SpearmintMilk My cat has the loudest purr, you can hear her across a room. And she's like half the size of normal cats. So cute : D

I knowww my cat is small too! It's so cute even though she's full grown she just has a really small frame, so she'll always sort of be a kitten haha cutest thing evaaaa!

Unless your eyes start to water, your throught and eyes get itchy, and you start sneezing. Oh, and the headaches and runny noses. I hate allergys

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are 0Reply