-1

The "Yeah You Are!" and "No Way" buttons are for whether or not you agree with the post, NOT whether or not you think the post is "good". That's what the home page button is for, amirite?

qwerty123s avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that qwerty123 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree, but this post sucks.

@scrantoncity I agree, but this post sucks.

Well if you agree, then it makes no sense that you voted no way.

@qwerty123 Well if you agree, then it makes no sense that you voted no way.

I was playing off the post.. You said not to vote whether it was good, it's whether you agree. So I agree, but it sucks, so I voted no way. I'm doing the opposite of what you tell me.

@qwerty123 So in other words, your logic sucks and you're an ass?

In other words, you obviously don't get it, for you are lacking mentality.

@scrantoncity In other words, you obviously don't get it, for you are lacking mentality.

No, i get it. You did the opposite of what i said just to be a douchebag. If it's supposed to be a joke, then it failed miserably and was not funny at all. Because obviously, if you had any sense at all, you would vote "Yeah You Are" if you agree with the post. That's how this website is supposed to work, retard.

@qwerty123 No, i get it. You did the opposite of what i said just to be a douchebag. If it's supposed to be a joke, then it...

I think you are overreacting a little. Now there is no way I'll vote yeah you are. It was a joke; I can't help you if your humor gland was removed at a young age.

No way