+555

They can make video games about World War II, fictional wars in the Middle East, and Vietnam, but god forbid if there was ever a Call of Duty game involving 9/11 all hell would break loose, amirite?

ISellHerbss avatar
5 63
The voters have decided that ISellHerbs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Call of Duty is really more of a war game, isn't it? Whereas 9/11 was people hijacking a plane and crashing it into three buildings.

@577519

You're retarded. Just sayin.

@577539

They flew a plane into the Pentagon, too.

@577550

Maybe one mistake doesn't make you retarded. But not being able to spell "allowed" and "doesn't", does.

@577562

That's because you spelled them wrong, fucktard. "true I forgot about that. Sorry. It was a mistake. I'm aloud to forget something. Dosent make me retarded." Allowed, not aloud. Doesn't, not dosent.

@577569

I'm sorry that your family is having problems, but what the fuck does this have to do with you being retarded?

@577605

I'm just going to stop arguing with you since you are turning this argument into a therapist-session. Good talk.

@577629

You can't even spell "you're" right, and it's not because of whatever problems you're having. I can tell you are trying to spell right and use proper grammar, but you are just too retarded.

@577670

You're still retarded. I have to go now. Enjoy trying to get through life without being able to differentiate between "you're" and "your". kthxbai

@577605

kid. seriously, you having family problems has nothing to do with 9/11 or Call of Duty. I have family issues too, I think most people do. So, don't assume they don't.

@577569

People with Down Syndrome aren't retarded/stupid/dumb/or anything else.

@577818

Offensive* God you are so fucking retarded it's ridiculous.

@...just let it go

Maybe when this retard can make a comment without misspelling a simple word.

@Brett Maybe when this retard can make a comment without misspelling a simple word.

You must be such a hit at parties with your grammar Nazi-ism, anti-Islamic, sexist, and racist mentality. Poor you, I hope you get the help you need or get your priorities straightened out.

I find it quite amusing that you would actually pick a fight with someone in the internet over a few misspelled words.

@578407

Misspelling one every sentence isn't a mistake. But I'm done with this pointless argument. Can we have a truce?

I would play it. I think that'd be kind of cool actually. Like have footage of 9/11 then forward a few months to when we invade Iraq.

lol terminal...

Just wait 30 or 40 years for people to stop being so sensitive about it...

That's what I was thinkin penguin. Lol all you do in that level is shoot russian civilians with machine guns.

America is a conceited country. In a short 100 years, America has killed MILLIONS of people around the world. MOST AMERICANS will be more concerned about the welfare of their people first. So even if 1 billion people died, and only 10 million Americans, they would only note the 10 million hypothetical Americans that died and consider it worse compared to the 990 million others. Sorry, that's just the way it is. People in the internet may deny it, but just open your eyes. During WW2, America killed 200 thousand Japanese in one attack compared to the mere 5 000 - who died in the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Obviously both were tragedies, but Americans just snub off the fact that they killed way more Japanese and consider Pearl Harbor a much sadder tragedy. America has good traits too, but it's silly to deny that Americans care more about themselves and think they are the most important people in the world. Saying that though, 9/11 was a horrible thing that happened and I send all the fami...

@578425

Fair enough, I agree with your reply. However, most countries aren't as conceited.

@584851

What the hell, no. Okay, America helped out with Haiti and other disasters. So did most other countries. America just happens to be one of the biggest. New Zealand helped out too, do you know how many people live there? What you said kind of just proves their point - some Americans are so conceited they think they're better than other countries - helping out more than everyone else when that's not even true.

@606943

Well they WEREN'T the first, China and France were. And plenty of other countries helped with the oil spill. At least 22. Do some research before you start an argument. You're really only making it worse for yourself and proving everything I've said.

@607028

I don't even understand what you're trying to prove. Cool, you helped Haiti. You don't help people just because you want recognition or a reward.

@607045

YOU DID GET HELP. And yes, the oil spill was a tragedy, but it wasn't a natural disaster. America is a rich country, and the oil spill technically was their fault. Of course impoverished countries like Haiti with hundreds of thousands of people dying are going to get a little more help and sympathy.

well.... that's because those wars are over and won. The aftermath of 9/11 is still happening. There will probably be a game on down the line.

Well the US can still be the setting for a war but the point is that if it was ever a historical game like the others, they could never include a terrorist event.

I can already see all the controversey with 'nam...

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Uhm, there is. I don't think its call of duty though. EA just released it. You can play as iraqi soldiers and blow heads of americans! they won't let the game be sold on any base. Cuz the uptight mother of a fallen soldier had a stick up her ass and started shit with EA.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare...... in one senario you are undercover as a terrorist. i wanna say its.... russians? don't get all mad if i'm wrong i've only watched my step brother play it a couple of times so i'm not an expert. but there is a terrorist like situation. not specifally 9/11 though I don't think.

@577838: there already is one!

9/11 was included in the first "Army of Two". All hell didn't break loose.

Modern warfare II, you go with these russian dudes and shoot up an airport. Its still terrorist activity

Its because 9/11 happened less than 10 years ago and many people knew people who died that day.

Anonymous