+18

Just because the people that planned the attack on 9/11 HAPPEN to be Muslim, doesn't mean that we should start limiting everyone of that religion's places of worship, amirite?

brunetterox915s avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that brunetterox915 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually that's exactly what that means.... I don't know how well you know your history but WWII and the Japanese?

@KickAss Actually that's exactly what that means.... I don't know how well you know your history but WWII and the Japanese?

im just saying that just because the taliban is a muslim terrorist organization, doesnt mean that we should take everyone of that religion, and tell them not to worship in certain places because of something they had nothing to do with. yes, im aware of WWII and the japanese thing, and im also aware that that was wrong. especially the fact that an apology wasnt made until 40-some years later.

@brunetterox915 im just saying that just because the taliban is a muslim terrorist organization, doesnt mean that we should take...

Oh no I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm saying that people do a lot of unfair things during a time of war, I mean I condone that kind of behavior, but how do you know who is dangerous and who isn't? Better safe than sorry

@KickAss Oh no I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm saying that people do a lot of unfair things during a time of war, I mean...

right, but this country was founded on the principle of freedom of religion. if we start telling everyone where they can and can't build their places of worship (any religion included), that principle starts to get a bit hazy. then people start to question us, saying 'well, wait. theyre trying to say they let everyone practice any religion they want, yet they turn around and tell people they cant put their mosque there because of something someone of that religion did?' and then there's another target on our back.