+2,857

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly" That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly" Probably will piss off the government as well. amirite?

LipKings avatar
185 86
The voters have decided that LipKing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

retoast

@retoast

You made me burst out laughing.

You seriously have to feel sorry for lilmissgiggles. Two of her posts have been ripped off by other users, and both of them have got POTD without her getting any credit whatsoever. It actually sickens me... EVERYONE REALISE THAT LILMISSGIGGLES IS THE ORIGINAL POSTER!!!

GMScodes avatar GMScode No Way +27Reply
@fatima she also steals from hayleyghoover on youtube, just sayin'

I don't give a shit, half of the posts on this site are from somewhere else, what I absolutely HATE is when someone rips off someone else's post from the actual site itself and it gets post of the day.
Fuck this LipKing dude -_-

@GMScode I don't give a shit, half of the posts on this site are from somewhere else, what I absolutely HATE is when someone...

true, i'd be really pissed if that happened to me : they should make her Drink Responsibly post POTD

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fatima true, i'd be really pissed if that happened to me : they should make her Drink Responsibly post POTD

Yup, I already messaged Anthony. I hope it is, he did it for the male cheerleaders post.

Repost, but phrased in mlia format. My guess: Someone took original post, put it on mlia, and you posted it her.

@reid repost... http://www.amirite.net/263771

this one is worded better though...just saying

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +18Reply

Either way they both copied it from somewhere else. Does it really matter?

Exactly! LILMISSGIGGLES IS THE ORIGINAL POSTER EVERYONE, DON'T GIVE CREDIT TO THIS RIPOFF POST

Deathbubbles avatar Deathbubble Yeah You Are +2Reply

Sometimes I wonder if some of the POTDs are reposts, but thank goodness we have such vigilant Amiriters here on the lookout. :)

Wait no . . . I actually don't care at all if a repost of a repost of a repost attains some trivial status on some unimportant website that is responsible for 75% of my procrastination time. :P

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +15Reply
@SalientK Sometimes I wonder if some of the POTDs are reposts, but thank goodness we have such vigilant Amiriters here on the...

The fact that it's a repost isn't that important.What's important is that that person made that post posted it here then someone came read it and boom that person got POTD leaving the original amiriter with nothing.

Oh god i'm so dramatic

gucis avatar guci Yeah You Are +1Reply
@guci The fact that it's a repost isn't that important.What's important is that that person made that post posted it here...

In the end, it's all very trivial. POTD is not something you'll put on your resumé. After 24 hours, it's gone, and people forget about it.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +1Reply

A third repeat POTD! Not cool!

Matthiass avatar Matthias Yeah You Are +12Reply

1. This post isn't even really a repost.
2. The "original" didn't have quite this much. This one is better.
3. stfu GMScode

I find it ironic that some people are over complaining about over complaining about this repost.

Just because its a repeat doesn't take away the fact its a good POTD.

It's worded better than the last one anyway...

BOO

@BOO

Repost

The user doesn't have many original posts.

LIPKING'S ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Did he delete his own account?
Did a MOD/Admin ban him for breaking the "originality" rule?

I guess we won't know. ;)

@Kurrainette LIPKING'S ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Did he delete his own account? Did a MOD/Admin ban him for breaking the...

You can't delete your own account I think... yeah he probably got banned for the latter. I hate ripoffs like him.

@GMScode You can't delete your own account I think... yeah he probably got banned for the latter. I hate ripoffs like him.

Well, on the "about" page, one of the questions on the "Frequently Asked Questions" is "How do I delete my account?"

It says "please contact us", so I'm guessing that it's possible to get it deleted.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i+have+dec...ed+responsibly it's word for word in the first link on google

lissalynn500s avatar lissalynn500 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Thanks, My Friend.

Cody_Ryans avatar Cody_Ryan Yeah You Are +2Reply

This sounds like highdeas, even though its not

repost, dumbass

I dont care if it's a repeat. It's still incredible

Superman72s avatar Superman72 Yeah You Are +1Reply

This sucks, I've counted about five posts of the day now which have been repeats. Two of them stolen from lilmissgiggles. Pretty sad. :/

@Whacka This sucks, I've counted about five posts of the day now which have been repeats. Two of them stolen from...

very few of lilmissgiggles posts are original though, she takes them from other sites and posts them here.

wow you guys are pathetic

Stole from Sickipedia

Thats not cool that this person got on the homepage. The original poster should get the credid, and they worded it better. YOU SUCK

Repost, perhaps, but still.
Good idea. Even if it isn't yours.

aw, damn.

not my most favorite POTD, but it's funny if you haven't heard it before(:

@679707

OH MY FUCKING GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP! You've commeted on this post 9 fucking times! And you've said the same god damned thing every single time! Just shut the fuck up and get over it.

@679707

Yeah we get it is a repeat. stfu. You have REPEATED the same thing over and over again on this post. It's obnoxious and I have officially lost sympathy for the person that this was copied from because of you. Most likely scenario, the person didn't search the subject before they posted, and now people like you are hating on them because it made post of the day. Seeing as you have a -6 rating, you really don't have that much credibility.

@679707

I'm guessing this is lilmissgiggles's BFF Sally or lilmissgiggles herself.

@Christine I'm guessing this is lilmissgiggles's BFF Sally or lilmissgiggles herself.

I'm making a big deal out of it because I'm getting sick of the post of the days CONSTANTLY being repeats when no credit whatsoever is being given to the original poster. No I'm not a friend of lilmissgiggles, no I'm not lilmissgiggles, I just absolutely DESPISE injustice and I honestly think that lilmissgiggles deserves recognition.

hahahahaha great idea

@681338

I'm agreeing with you here.

@681338

I wouldn't care. It's just a fucking post. It's not that big of a deal. it's not like you'll even remember in a few years.

I was talking about this with my friend.

HOW COME THE FRIGGIN "Solve Media" THING YOU HAVE TO DO BEFORE YOU POST WON'T WORK?

Do you know how frustrating it is to write "bacon pants" so many times?

Whoever first came up with this, I love you:)

ItsOkayImWhites avatar ItsOkayImWhite Yeah You Are 0Reply

Linds, you're such a loser. Shut up please, you sound so lame.

Clever word play
But I dont like it.
Drinking Blows

@Linds Clever word play But I dont like it. Drinking Blows

Haha it only blows the morning after!

My head hurts...

@Linds nah i think it blows all the time

If you're responsible it's fun.

@twisted_memories If you're responsible it's fun.

eh i know too many people who have had their lives fucked up by alcohol to think its fun.

@Linds eh i know too many people who have had their lives fucked up by alcohol to think its fun.

I've known more alcoholics in my life than most will even hear about. It's taught me to treat alcohol with responsibility. I recognize my limits and I know what I'm comfortable with.

@twisted_memories I've known more alcoholics in my life than most will even hear about. It's taught me to treat alcohol with...

well thats good. Most people dont realize they have limits, or they just dont care. But just after everything I've seen I've adopted a straightedge lifestyle.

@twisted_memories It makes sense. I'm not one to pressure.

thats good, i cant stand people like that. More than anything i cant stand people that act like they cant have a good time without alcohol. Thats just the way the kids at my school act.

@Linds thats good, i cant stand people like that. More than anything i cant stand people that act like they cant have a...

That sucks. A few of my friends don't drink (some do occasionally, but it's more of a glass of wine with dinner type of drinking, not getting drunk). We can all hang out. Sometimes some of us drink, sometimes none of us do. I guess we're all out of high school, so we're not as peer pressure-ey.

@twisted_memories That sucks. A few of my friends don't drink (some do occasionally, but it's more of a glass of wine with dinner...

Nobody tries to pressure me. I have friends that do drink but they're all cool with the lifestyle I chose. There are just certain kids, the type that think they're cooler than everyone, who think they have to drink to be cool. Like after spring break all i hear about is how wasted they all got. Are you guys in college or just out of school period?

@Linds Nobody tries to pressure me. I have friends that do drink but they're all cool with the lifestyle I chose. There...

Oh, I hate people like that. I mean, I've got some hilarious drunken stories, don't get me wrong, but I know how to have fun in other ways.

I'm in university and so are pretty much all of my friends. I have some old high school friends who are doing nothing but getting high all the time, we don't talk much anymore haha.

@twisted_memories Oh, I hate people like that. I mean, I've got some hilarious drunken stories, don't get me wrong, but I know how to...

see and thats all that matters, that you know how to have fun in other ways.

Hmm okay, well Im a senior this year and am really hoping that once i get to college I will be around people that arent the way they are now.

@Linds see and thats all that matters, that you know how to have fun in other ways. Hmm okay, well Im a senior this year...

It's way different outside of high school, most times. Those people still exist, you just make a group of friends away from them.

@twisted_memories It's way different outside of high school, most times. Those people still exist, you just make a group of friends...

Well I'm planning on going to Xavier, so I'm hoping that with as difficult as it can be to get in that i wont have to deal with a lot of people like that haha.

Anonymous